Thursday 22 January 2009

Registration

Oh heck we're in for it now. It getting time for us to register. Course my paperwork isn't in yet and apparently my portfolio is part of the crowd that's getting taken in. I'll be working on it for the next week solid to get it up to scratch. I do not like external examiners. It's not a personal thing, just a 'stop staring at my work' thing.

I'm afraid of being in charge of anything greater than my goldfish. I did not study for 3 years to get this far and to bottle it now!

Now is the time to get off my backside and get going. Time to grow up and pull on the big girl uniform.

Ah sod it 1 more week of being a student won't hurt........

2 comments:

Seratonin said...

Listen don't bottle it now.You can do it.Who knows you might even get to be in charge of a very large tropical fish tank one day ! Good luck anyway with the final flourish. I'm sure you'll make a good transition from student to nurse.
Sis xxx

WardBunny said...

Thankyou thankyou thankyou!
HUGS!

Post a Comment

Shelfari

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog