Monday 17 December 2007

Pre-nap Update

I finished the essay at 6am this morning before catching an hours sleep before heading to placement. My mentor told me I shouldn't have come in but allowed me off early to hand in the essay at the college.
So that's it, all three essays are in and the first results are due this week with the rest in January. I'm feeling good about the essays handed in. Although it takes me so long to write a first draft they are usually good enough to get a C without any intervention. The only essay I handed in without this good feeling was the first nursing one and unsuprisingly it failed (not by much it managed an E), I've been better since then, making sure I know the question and layout, so I can give them what they expect.
I promise to post something way more interesting after a nap.
WardBunny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shelfari

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog