Tuesday 18 December 2007

Post Nap

I'll get on with some of my fiction writing over the Christmas break, however in the meantime I'll fill out these memes (I wasn't tagged for the second one but I've done it anyway).

8 Things From Mousie (for being a lurker)

8 Passions in my life:

  • Chocolate
  • Art and writing
  • Museums
  • Houseplants
  • House and CSI
  • My family and friends
  • Nursing
  • Computers and technology

8 Things to do before I die:

  • Write my novel
  • Write my autobiography
  • Immigrate to America or maybe Canada
  • Climb a Munro (maybe more than one if I actually manage to climb one next year)
  • Find the love of my life
  • Travel across America and Asia
  • Adopt a child (or have a child, in some way)
  • Get married, hopefully to the love of my life

8 Things I often say:

  • What's the word count?
  • I've lost my keys/ wallet/ phone/ notes/ diary/ pen/ etc.
  • I like Star Trek.
  • What's your problem?
  • You OK?
  • I need chocolate.
  • I'm skint.
  • *sigh*

8 Books I've read recently: (I grouped some books together so there are way more than 8)

  • The Bone Collector by Jeffery Deaver (I love the move and the book is better)
  • A Gathering Light by Jennifer Donnelly
  • The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult
  • The Intimate Adventures of a London Call Girl by Belle De Jour
  • The Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich
  • The Harry Potter series by JK Rowling
  • The Old Kingdom series - Sabriel, Lirael, Abhorsen and Over the Wall by Garth Nix
  • The trinity of nursing textbooks - Nurses' Dictionary, A Nurses' Survival Guide to the Ward and Essential Nursing Skills - There are more textbooks that I use but those are 3 of the best in my nursing for dummies set.

8 Songs that mean something to me: (There could be so many more)

  • Someone Saved My Life Tonight - Elton John
  • I Don't Feel Like Dancing - Scissor Sisters
  • Somewhere Only We Know - Keane
  • Up On The Roof - The Drifters
  • Nature's Law - Babyshambles
  • Reflection - from Mulan
  • Everybody Needs Somebody - from The Blues Brothers
  • How To Save A Life - The Fray

8 Qualities I look for in a friend:

  • Honesty
  • Acceptance
  • Intelligence
  • Humour
  • Warm heart
  • Loyalty
  • Happiness
  • Love

My Christmas Schedule (Taken from my friend list on the other blog.)

17th - Finish essay, hand essay in, sleep, placement
18th - Placement
19th - Placement
20th - Placement, lecturer visit, Holby City's on!
21st - Last day in placement for 2 weeks! Pack up halls room, head home to parents
22nd - Last shopping day, ? see friends for present exchange, Casuality's on!
23rd - Hide, sleep, write
24th - Nothing planned, watch TV, write
25th - Christmas day, lunch at restaurant, open presents
26th - Boxing Day, again nothing planned
27th - Nothing planned, Holby City's on!
28th - Find something to do!
29th - Nothing doing, Casuality's on!
30th - Go Shopping with Christmas money and gift vouchers (if I get any)
31st - Hogmannay! Watch bells on TV as usual.
1st - New Year's Day!
2nd- Nothing happening.
3rd -Ditto, Holby City's on!
4th - My Birthday!!!!!
5th- Nothing going on, Casuality's on!
6th - Return to halls
7th - Placement
8th - Placement
9th - Placement
10th - Placement, Holby City's on!
11th - Placement

Wow, need to get some plans. Mind you I plan on sleeping, writing, watching TV, drawing and I might do some college work. Or maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shelfari

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog