Tuesday 19 February 2008

The Answer to the BIG Question

The one I answer on an almost daily basis.......
How do you know you're gay?
OK a few facts -

  • I have not always felt this way
  • I did not come to this conclusion lightly
  • I have dated men
I have never felt the way my friends did about men but even when I was in high school I learned to fake the right responses. I was so good at faking I started to believe myself and therefore I could convince myself that what I felt was wrong.
For a long time I ignored what I felt. Eventually with some sympathetic friends I explored this side and over time (2 years to be exact) I came to terms with this.
Now for the really short answer "I like women."
Does that make it easier to understand?
Trust me, life is way more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shelfari

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog