Tuesday 26 February 2008

Learn To Nurse

As I drag myself towards the End of the World Exam I think I might have found the answer to all my problems!
Learn nursing by post! I just love that it comes with a free uniform and cap. The ad itself comes from the 1950's
Anything must be easier than spending these three years up to your neck in study.

I have a theory that you spend the first part of the course being broken down then reprogrammed through the rest of the course. They want to rebuild you in the image of the perfect nurse. Of course the breaking process is protracted and painful. Having suffered this first hand I know it is not easy but hey I'm still here.

So I'm working on a range of stuff that I've found helpful so I can pass stuff on to other students.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shelfari

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog