Tuesday 17 June 2008

Off My Game

These exams have me off my game at the moment. For a start I read this yesterday.
The Pink News reported on a study apparently showing that the brains of homosexuals are different to heterosexuals. Excuse me? What? Is this another part of the search for the elusive gay gene? Anyone else think that someone will use this to create a useless test for babies? Find out if your child will be gay? How many would buy into that... Say it with me now, EUGENICS!
Still now the BBC is on to it.

"As far as I'm concerned there is no argument any more - if you are gay, you are born gay,"
2 more words - nae shit. I could I have saved them the radiation.

Moment of the Day - maintenance guy is pulling a toilet out of the cupboard. An honest to god toilet, what it was doing in there I still don't know.
"You know we have catheters so you don't have the carry that around with you."
I think I need a humour injection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shelfari

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog