Sunday 29 June 2008

Tomorrow...

Tomorrow I have been assigned to perhaps the most annoying clinic. It's important but over subscribed. We're talking double the number of patients than there should be, well I think so. Still Nothing like a bit of hard work and this clinic is defiantly hard work.

Anyone catch the Royal tonight? 'Tis on the net if you want to watch a bit of 1960's NHS. Anyway they've got the top contender for the world's worst student nurse. She faints at the sight of blood. That would make her rather useless surely? Staff don't appreciate fainting students. Trust me it happens more than people like to admit, usually in the theatre week. Nearly happened to me once actually. We had been sent to 'Big Kick Ass' Hospital to witness a heart bypass. I still don't know what happened but I think it had something to do with the masks and a lack of oxygen for me (not the patient). I had to excuse myself because I was seeing black spots. Heart surgery rocks monkeys!

Photo credit and bypass surgery information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shelfari

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog