Sunday 16 November 2008

Another Meme (3 in a never ending series)

Stolen from Cellar Door (about a million years ago) and because I'm feeling ... sleep deprived. I started this ages ago and never finished it. I found it today when I was cleaning out my drafts. So things I would tell my 14 year old self that I've learned in the past 10 years.

1) Being single isn't bad and don't go into a rush to try and fix it... since seeing as men never really were your thing.
2) Yes you will make a lot of mistakes but you will survive through all of them.
3) Leave the country for a bit, you'll come back stronger.
4) Realise sooner that men aren't the answer.
5) Move out of your parent's house, the space is good.
6) See when you lose all that weight? Try to keep it off a bit harder but don't care too much when it goes back on.
7) Don't get addicted to Diet Cola. It will rot all your teeth.
8) Just tell people you will never see again that you think they are amazingly beautiful.
9) See a shrink sooner and stop holding on to childhood issues.
10) Don't bother with advanced higher maths. It's a whole world of pain and it's no use to you anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shelfari

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog