Tuesday 25 November 2008

Theatre

Went to see West Side Story tonight. It was brilliant. I love going to the theatre.

But here's the thing, I've been to shows in London's west end and I really don't remember clapping after every song. Am I just forgetting or do people really do that? Because we seemed to be clapping after every number but the timing didn't really allow for it so we were missing the actor's lines.

On the way out everyone was saying how good it was, while we in true Glaswegian fashion were complaining about the people around us. Like the guy sitting next to me that insisted on critiquing every damn thing DURING the performance! Or the 2 women in front who chatted through it. Or, better yet the woman 2 rows in front with hair EXACTLY like one of the deputy sister's... Damned off putting thinking she's sitting in front of you the whole time... Not actually her but still, I used to think it was quite a unique hairdo (but then what do I know about fashion).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shelfari

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog