Sunday 21 December 2008

Merry Christmas in Advance

Placement finished this morning so I'm now off for 2 weeks. WOOHOO! Part of me would have wanted to be there for Christmas with our long term patients. I'll even be 1 year older by the time I get back.
So in case I don't get the time I want to pass on some of last year's cheer in the student nurse's edition of the Night Before Christmas.
I actually posted on Christmas day last year. Don't ask me how I had the time... between all the computer games I received. Tis the season to give yourself RSI playing the DS for hours on end. I averaged about 9 hours a day playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass last year. No wonder I was baffled as to how I managed to find time to post; never mind talk to my family, or eat, sleep, got to the toilet. Oh now I think about it I didn't.....
Hope Santa is good to you!

5 comments:

Seratonin said...

Likewise hope you have a good Crimbo & time off.

cellar_door said...

Merry christmas and happy time off! x

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too!
BTW.. did ya change things up a bit?

Carin Diaz said...

Have a restful 2-week holiday break.

WardBunny said...

Merry Christmas guys... and girls!
Yea I was messing with the layout and header. I'm thinking about my own domain for graduation so I'm gonna have to start working on my own ideas.

Post a Comment

Shelfari

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog