Thursday 18 December 2008

O to Z (part 3)

O - OBSERVANT - What's around you right now? What do you see?
Christmas decorations, our fiber optic tree, my flatmate watching Home and Away and this week's Nursing Standard, all cluttering up the living room.
P - Who are the special PEOPLE in your life?
My family, my new-ish nephew, my friends / flatmates, the people I work with in placement, past mentors, the guys I worked with at camp, one or two of my lecturers (you can see where this is going right?).
Q - Any Little QUIRKs About Yourself:
Can't stand people who eat with their mouths open, oh and I WILL tell you the truth if you ask me a question.
R - What do you like to do for RECREATION?
Well I blog apparently. I also play computer games, fix my flatmate's computers, draw and write short stories and fan fiction.
S - Do You SING in the Shower? In the car? For your friends?
I sing everywhere, including placement. Staff hate it, patients love it. I'm really not the best singer but sometimes songs get stuck in my head.
T - What's at the Top of your TO DO list?
Well I still have some writing up to do for placement and some study. But in reality I still have Lost in Blue and Professor Layton to finish. I'm entering the RSI phase of my Christmas mania (I'll explain later).
U - Any UNUSUAL Experiences
We currently think the ward is haunted but I've not seen anything personally.... Can't think of anything sorry.
V - VEGAS, Vienna, Venice, Vladivostok... How far have you traveled? What's your favorite City?
How far? I've been to Canada and the US. Closer to home: Amsterdam, Malaga, and all over Scotland and England. Favourite city? My home town... East, West, Home's Best.
W - WINTER, Spring, Summer, Fall... What's your favorite season? What makes it special?
Summer, although around here you can't really tell the difference between summer and winter (it's all rain).
X - EXes - Things You Don't Do Anymore (but did, once (would you, again?))
For a moment I thought this meant ex-boyfriends / ex-girlfriends and my advice would still be don't go back they are ex-es for a reason.
Y - Any secret/deep YEARNINGS?
To finish the course? Aside from that I would like to write an novel or get my comics in the Nursing Standard (I don't aim high do I?).
Z - ZERO to ZENITH - Where are you in your life? Still growing? On an upward (or downward) curve? Just skating along?
Ironically I was saying the other day that I don't think I know enough to be qualified. Then the reply came back that even after 10 (something) years she still thought that she didn't know enough and she spends more time studying than me right now (I'll never be half the nurse she is). So I'm still growing and I guess I always will be.

I thought I would just throw the whole lot in together so it's all done for you and I can go back to ranting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shelfari

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog