Thursday 4 December 2008

A to D

Karin RN has been following the A to Z meme (The outline is here).... and since I've not done enough of these things I'm going to clog up a few posts in case I'm not around to fill the gaps in person.
So....
A - If you were an ANIMAL, what would you be?
I would be a... oh good question. I would like to be a goldfish but I would not like being stuck in a tank needing care from someone else all the time. Maybe that says something about me.
I would dearly love to be a wild horse, running free all the time. Than again people will call me a sloth for not moving very fast or doing anything with speed.
Nah I'll be a wild horse!
B - BOOKS: What's on your reading list?
Simple look down to the bottom of the posts and take a look at the bookshelf. Or go to my Shelfari page.
C - COMPULSIVE about anything?
I wouldn't say I was compulsive about anything. I used to clean the fish talk all the time but since the algae has balanced out it isn't so bad. I think I'm too laid back to be compulsive about any one thing in particular.
D - DREAMS - Do you ... dream in colour? remember your dreams? keep a dream journal?
Hmmm yes I do dream in colour and sometimes I remember them. After one (equally weird) shift that night's dream was that I went around killing people with oxygen cylinders (not killing patients BTW, I remember killing a staff member) (oh and I was beating them not blowing them up). I don't keep a journal because only the really weird ones stick the morning after.

That should to for this instalment. See you guys next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

on "D" OMG. Glad it was only a dream--how horrific and graphic. Maybe you read too much of Evonavich's novel. (I read one and I loved it).

WardBunny said...

What I declined to mention was that the 'weird' shift had contained a discussion on nurses who kill and me having to count the number of un-used oxygen cylinders.
I have a really weird subconscious.

Post a Comment

Shelfari

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog