Wednesday 10 December 2008

Sometimes You Just Get Days Like That

Today was hell.... An interesting hell but hell none the less.
So many discharges = lots of admits to fill the empty beds.
Patient going 'off' in medical, who needed surgery, and no they don't talk to each other.
Cannula going weird at the sight of a bag of FFP.
So yea..... Having a busy day.
Still got the headache that started the minute I walked through the door. Apparently I'm not the only one having an off day, Chinese Girl Gets Kiss of Deaf. Wow kissing causing deafness.... bring on the hearing aid.


On an up side tomorrow is Day Without a Gay. I would call in to placement gay but I think Sister would have a small problem with that. Not the gay bit just the calling in for a day off bit. My windows vista sidebar magic 8 ball says 'go for it' but I think I'll be getting up in 4 hours anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great blog, I will be adding it to my blogroll.

WardBunny said...

Thanks! And welcome!

Post a Comment

Shelfari

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog