Sunday 9 March 2008

Also Happening....

I would have posted yesterday but Blogger passed out on me. So I went back to writing my current short story and being forced into drawing something special for Zuzu.
She believes that because I put Lulu's name first that means she's on top in the yin yang image. Which has lead to some odd discussions, including Zuzu saying "But she's on my head!" In public.
Thursday's exam went well. At least I hope so but I won't know for another week or so.
Anyway I'll try to get the other entry up soon and I'll type the new short story too.

Which Futurama Character Are You?

Turanga Leela

You are the competent, one-eyed captain of the Planet Express Ship. Abandoned at birth, you grew up in the Cookieville Minimum Security Orphanarium believing yourself to be an alien from an unknown race. You eventually learns from your parents that you are, in fact, a mutant from the sewers.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz

quiz
Quizzes and Personality Tests

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shelfari

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog