Thursday 20 March 2008

w00t!

Remember the end of the world exam? It was two weeks ago and the results arrived last night. My flatmates had been checking the college intranet for me but had forgotten my matriculation number. So yea I came in at the end of the shift and they all had faces like someone had died. I thought my worst fears had been confirmed and I should go start packing.
Then they rechecked and we spent the next 5 minutes incoherently jumping up and down and hugging each other. To be honest while I sat the exam they were with me along with the entire teaching staff!
It wasn't a fantastic pass but sod that at least I DID pass!
So I now declare the 6th of March a public holiday and everyone should have 2 weeks off! Which is fine for me since I've rearranged my time off and have ended up with 14 days shift free!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shelfari

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog